[Mailman-Users] Duplicate messages

Lloyd Tennison lloyd_tennison at whoever.com
Fri Jun 11 15:07:23 CEST 2004

Since it only does it one one list I have to assume it is Mailman.

The SMTP log?  What useful information about an email that has gone out is there?  All I ever get is weird errors that mailman creates by itself in there, i,e.

Jun 11 05:14:30 2004 (32685) All recipients refused: please run connect() first

Like how did it get "unconnected?"

or Jun 09 16:02:15 2004 (7536) All recipients refused: (501, 'NULL characters are not allowed in SMTP commands', 'xx-bounces+7=hotmail.com\x00\x
00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00 at domain.us')

Why is it adding null characters.

But this mailing was not the one that dups.  The all recps ???

I did stop mailman and deleted all the queue and lockfiles (actually purged all by a reinstall. Maybe that created that weird error of all recps.)

Still confused.

-