[Mailman-Users] Altering "confirm subscription request" pages

zzizzle.com zzizzle at zzizzle.com
Fri Jun 11 00:16:42 CEST 2004

Anyone know how to alter the html of the "confirm subscription request"
and the "subscription request confirmed" pages?  Please explain in
simple, non-programmer terms.  I am good at html and flash, but not
much else :)  If you know of a way to have the user's clicking his
confirmation link automatically confirm them, and then send them to a
URL of your own choice, that would be ideal.  I don't like the text the
system provides.  It's unnecessarily confusing.
Thanks!
Jonathan
www.zzizzle.com
www.nerdlicious.com