[Mailman-Users] HTML E-mails

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jun 10 18:08:25 CEST 2004

At 9:07 AM -0600 2004-06-10, Chronos Admin wrote:

>  Thanks for responding. It still does not work correctly. Mailman is doing
>  something funky to the html email. The following code is from an email
>  received from Mailman, this email did not display any html at all (I'll only
>  include the portion that I think relevant):

	You're posting the message in a MIME/HTML encoded fashion, and
since Mailman can't figure out how to perform the necessary surgery
to decode the MIME/HTML in the proper fashion so that it can apply
the footer correctly, it is wrapping the entire message in another
MIME bodypart and then adding another MIME bodypart for the footer.

	See <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.039.htp>.