[Mailman-Users] Installation - Admin interface question

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jun 10 17:49:01 CEST 2004

At 11:30 AM -0700 2004-06-09, Poythress, Lynn wrote:

>  I'm in Step 4 (Final System Setup) of the installation doc.  I've
>  created the site-wide mailing list.  I've browsed the sitelist.cfg file
>  and decided for the time being just to accept the defaults.  The next
>  step is to subscribe myself to the site list - exactly how do I do that?
>  It says to use the admin interface - but how do I get to it?  If someone
>  can either point me to some doc. that explains this, or explain it to
>  me, I'd be most grateful!

	I don't think you subscribe yourself to the site list.  IIRC,
that's only used for managing addresses which are bouncing.  When you
want to create a list, you go to the URL you specified in your
mm_cfg.py, and you should be able to follow the prompts from there
(i.e., click on the link to go to the admin page, click on the link
to create a new list, type in your password, etc...).