[Mailman-Users] Administrator E-mail

Oliver Brian (BTAS) brian.oliver at btas.com
Thu Jun 10 15:27:24 CEST 2004

I have followed the guide below.  It was helpful.  When I post a
non-member message to the list that requires moderation I get the
following errors.  Could this be the reason why the admin is not getting
a notification e-mail?

Mail.log - Jun 10 09:05:35 mailman Mailman mail-wrapper: Illegal
command: mailowner
syslog - Jun 10 09:05:35 mailman Mailman mail-wrapper: Illegal command:
mailowner
mail.warn - Jun 10 09:05:35 mailman Mailman mail-wrapper: Illegal
command: mailowner
mail.info - Jun 10 09:05:35 mailman Mailman mail-wrapper: Illegal
command: mailowner
mail.err - Jun 10 09:05:35 mailman Mailman mail-wrapper: Illegal
command: mailowner

This is my alias entry for the list.  I am running Mailman 2.1

## moims-nav mailing list
moims-nav:              "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post moims-nav"
moims-nav-admin:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman admin moims-nav"
moims-nav-bounces:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman bounces
moims-nav"
moims-nav-confirm:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman confirm
moims-nav"
moims-nav-join:         "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman join moims-nav"
moims-nav-leave:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman leave moims-nav"
moims-nav-owner:        "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman owner moims-nav"
moims-nav-request:      "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman request
moims-nav"
moims-nav-subscribe:    "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman subscribe
moims-nav"
moims-nav-unsubscribe:  "|/var/lib/mailman/mail/mailman unsubscribe
moims-nav"

Brian Oliver
Web Developer
BTAS, Inc.