[Mailman-Users] Messages held in shunt and retry queue

Brian York yorkb at NKU.EDU
Tue Jun 8 05:30:56 CEST 2004

Figured this out. I have postfix setup to accept connection on the ip address
of eth0 and when i copied the config files from the test server to the new
one i didn't setup the host file. Which had the dns name pointing back to the
loopback instead of the real ip address.

Would their be any performance loss by having mailman send through the ip
address of eth0 instead of the loopback?

Brian