[Mailman-Users] mm_cfg?

taedie at moonshinemanor.org taedie at moonshinemanor.org
Mon Jun 7 23:31:30 CEST 2004

I will be honest -- I have no idea what any of the following means... all I know is, it's not working properly! I am fairly confident that I didn't do anything special to cause it happen. If you have any idea how to fix it, I'd love to know.

Much appreciated,

Taedie

Bug in Mailman version <undetermined>

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/scripts/driver", line 115, in print_traceback
    from Mailman.mm_cfg import VERSION
ImportError: No module named mm_cfg

Python information:
      Variable Value
      sys.version 2.2.2 (#1, Feb 24 2003, 19:13:11) [GCC 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-4)]
      sys.executable /usr/bin/python2
      sys.prefix /usr
      sys.exec_prefix /usr
      sys.path /usr