[Mailman-Users] This I hate

Mel Sojka kd5de at nwla.com
Sun Jun 6 18:49:37 CEST 2004

Well recently I installed a second version of python and got MailMan
2.1.4 up and running.  I did this using a post or a FAQ entry.  This was
on a remote clients machine and I guess I left my notes there.  Whoever
made that post about installing a second version of Python please do so
again or point me to it in the FAQ. I need to do it again.

                                                         Thanks Mel

--
System Janitor/Network Plumber http://www.nwla.com
Linux User #25446    Linux 2.4.22