[Mailman-Users] spambot and -owner address

djmcke djmcke at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 17:50:33 CEST 2004

I know users mail addresses are hidden in the archive but what about *my* (our) addresses?
Many Mailman generated webpages have a mailto: link to the list owner.
It would be a real drag for me if a spambot harvested that address because I can't
really rename the mail address so I'd just have to put up with the spam.
I searched the archives but I didn't see any mention of this issue.
What do other people do?
TIA.

=====
Please ignore the following ad...