[Mailman-Users] Message for mailman at site list - how to discard?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Jun 3 08:57:05 CEST 2004

Hi all,

[sorry, I'm not subscribed - please cc: me. I *did* have a look at the
FAQ, though]

As was recommended by some of the documentation (a long time ago, sorry,
no reference), I created the master list named 'mailman' which
apparently is used by mailman internally. Now somebody spammed the
mailman at site email alias (can I safely delete mailman.* aliases?), and
I got a 'message is held for spam' message, with a link to admindb.

However, https://<site>/mailman/cgi-bin/admindb/mailman redirects me to
the listinfo page, so there's no way to discard this message, so I now
get a daily reminder that there is this message held - a bit
annoying...

What do I do now?

greetings
-- vbi