[Mailman-Users] overwrite entire list

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Wed Jun 2 23:28:12 CEST 2004

Thomas,

I refresh my lists on a daily basis and I use the following commands to
remove all members and then import an updated list:

bin/remove_members -anN listname
bin/add_members -wn -an -r filename list

These two commands will do what you want silently without notifying the
members of the list. Hope this helps.

Bruce Embrey

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin / NETREG : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927