[Mailman-Users] Mailman Blocking Squirrelmail: Bad headers?

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Wed Jun 2 14:45:43 CEST 2004

At 10:03 PM -0700 2004/06/01, Karl R. Balsmeier wrote:

>  I am unable to get mails from squirrelmail-based https sessions to get to
>  the lists I have curently working properly for all other methods of
>  posting/replying.  Joining works, but posting does not.

	Doing a bit of Googling on an unrelated topic, I stumbled across
the page at <http://www.postel.org/mail-faq.html#suspicious>.  This
would seem to be a good explanation of the problem.

	Now, we just need to figure out what SquirrelMail is doing that
is tripping up the Mailman configurations you're running into.  The
problem there is that we'd need to know the anti-spam and content
filtering polices of those lists, which is likely to be much more
difficult to discover.