[Mailman-Users] Problems with news2email gateway after upgradingfrom 2.1.2 to 2.1.5

Eric McDonald emcdonald at pdc.org
Wed Jun 2 03:14:23 CEST 2004

OKAY--

So thanks for pointing me at the FAQ.  I looked at the crontab.in file in <sourcetree>/cron and I find the following entry in there:

0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /usr/local/mailman/cron/gate_news

Funny thing is, it started working all by itself.  No more errors?  Just how I like it.

Thanks!

Eric