[Mailman-Users] TypeError via config_list

Paul Makepeace python.org at paulm.com
Wed Jun 2 00:59:16 CEST 2004

With a suggestion from Jim Tittsler I extracted the list members with
list_members and then rmlist / newlist to blow away and re-create the
list from scratch. Brutal, but effective.

Jim's fallback suggestion was,

> If so, you can always use withlist to open the list and save the
> m.members dictionary.

which wasn't necessary thankfully; the list_members worked.

Paul

Je 2004-05-23 23:00:04 +0100, Paul Makepeace skribis:

--
Paul Makepeace ................................  http://paulm.com/ecademy

"If I was thin, then you'll fry in hot oil."
   -- http://paulm.com/toys/surrealism/