[Mailman-Users] Problems with Spanish lenguage

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Jun 1 18:50:13 CEST 2004

At 6:04 PM +0200 2004/06/01, Sebastián Balboa wrote:

>  I have been installed mailman version 2.1.5, and work fine, but when I
>  put the Spanish language in any configuration list, mailman give me a
>  bug html page, or if a message include a la Spanish letter like "ñ",
>  it give me a bug page too.

	I suggest you visit the Mailman Internationalization page at
<http://www.list.org/i18n.html>, and contact the maintainer listed
there for the Spanish translation (Juan Carlos Rey Anaya), and/or
send a message to the Mailman Internationalization mailing list (see
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/mailman-i18n).