[Mailman-Users] Regular expressions/whitelists

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 16:46:25 CEST 2004

Assuming you are using MM 2.1.x

I think you may have missed this in the help descriptions  of the
Sender Filters Privacy options fields:

<quote>
start the line with a ^ character to designate a regular  expression
match
</quote>

I would quess you want to say:

in the accept_these_nonmembers field to allow postings from aliases on
the duke.edu mail domain, or one of its sub-domains to pass unhindered.