[Mailman-Users] Configuring Links

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Jun 1 02:42:47 CEST 2004

At 6:46 PM -0500 2004/05/31, Vince Kronlein wrote:

>  This is my first post here, I'm setting up my mailing list as part of
>  the cpanel add-on through my hosting company.  In their TOS it's
>  required that all mailing lists require that emails have unsubscribe
>  links not reply emails.
>
>  I've been searching the python site for about 2 hours looking for an
>  answer and can't find one. Please give me a hand someone.

	Unless the CPanel installation has done something weird, every
message that goes out with have a whole host of "List-" headers at
the top, just like the mailman-users mailing list:

	<mailto:mailman-users-request at python.org?subject=subscribe>

	In addition, you could enable list personalization, which will
cause the footer to be appended to every message.  This footer can
have anything in it that you want, but you will have to customize the
template to suit.  On the mailman-users mailing list, we have: