[Mailman-Users] Question

Yves Bajard netcfs at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 29 00:56:59 CEST 2004

I just transferred my m,ailing lists from Majordomo to Mailman 2.1.5,  I
had used Mailman under ans older version (two years ago)

1. The default is to reject messages sent in bcc. on which page and how
do I change to accept messages in bcc from subscribers (implicit
destinations)

2. Is there a way to import the majordomo archives from the previous
list, or copies of messages to that list which i kept in one mailbox of
my evolution 1.6 mailer? If so, how can I do it?

3. Do you have anywhere a detailed operation manual for Mailman 2.1.5?

Thanks in advance

Yves Bajard,  Networking for a Common Future in Sustainability Society
(NCFS)- Victoria, BC, Canada