[Mailman-Users] Sending user request using emails generated with php

Maciej Homziuk maciej.homziuk at cougarsoft.de
Fri Jul 30 19:13:15 CEST 2004

Dear list Members,

I have a mailinglist, in which many participants have problems with simplests
programs. That's why I decided to write a simple php script which would send the
request emails (delivery on/off and password) to mailman. The user has only to fill  in
the form (email, password and on/off radiobutton) and then to klick the send  button.
The php sends an email to mailman (with appropriate request.  Unfortunatelly it
doesn't work when I'm sending emails from php (although it  works, when I send the
emails using my local email program).

This is the raw view of the email that is being sent using php script: