[Mailman-Users] Send mail through web interface.

Thomas Bruusgaard thomas at infocasa.com
Thu Jul 29 10:44:35 CEST 2004

Hi,

I want to add some functionality to send an e-mail to a list in MailMan
through a web page. For anyone to reach this web page they will have to
be authenticated as a subscriber of the list. The web page will send an
e-mail to the list from a hidden e-mail address which will be the only
e-mail address that is allowed to post messages to the list. The reason
for this is that the list should be as private as possible.

Could anyone give me some hints as to where to start?

Specifically:

*	Authenticate that the user is a subscriber of the list
*	Send an e-mail from a web page on a linux server

Thanks very much in advance!

Thomas

---

---