[Mailman-Users] Admin login problems

Terry Robbins terry at webriver.net
Tue Jul 27 18:36:13 CEST 2004

Mailman has been working fine on our Mac OSX Server 10.3.4 for months.
This morning when attempting to log in to the Admin interface Mailman
is suddenly returning an error. Can anyone point me in the right
direction to resolve this issue? Log in attempt returns the following:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.2
We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/share/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
     main()
   File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admin.py", line 194, in main
     mlist.Save()
   File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 515, in Save
     self.__save(dict)
   File "/usr/share/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 487, in __save
     os.unlink(fname_last)
OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument:
'/private/var/mailman/lists/mes-office/config.pck.last'

<snip> Python Information and Environment Variables</Snip>

Thanks in advance.

Terry