[Mailman-Users] problem with Digest options

Scott Neader neader at qth.com
Tue Jul 27 18:15:44 CEST 2004

I had this same problem on a cPanel server.  Turned out to be the mailman
cron job was disappearing... was traced to a problem in a cPanel update
script.  Not sure if you are running cPanel or not.  If you are, you should
upgrade cPanel, as this problem has been fixed for about a month or so.  If
you are not running cPanel, then you might still check your mailman cron job.

- Scott

Scott Neader, Owner   QTH.com - Internet Solutions
http://www.QTH.com  neader at qth.com