[Mailman-Users] OS/Browser supported by Mailman

Masamichi.Hayashi masamichi.hayashi at ntt.com
Tue Jul 27 06:11:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

This may actually be a peripheral type of question about Mailman, but...

I need to tell our users what OS's/browsers and their versions are
supported by Mailman. I think this is related to how the HTML tags are
composed dynamically by Mailman and the syntaxes used there are fairly
conservaitve and can support virtually every browser available in the
modern market. Still I need some specific suggestions regarding the MS
Windows OS's, MS Internet Explorer and Mozilla/Netscape browsers with
their versions that are completely compatible with Mailman. And which
are not.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Sam
masamichi.hayashi at ntt.com