[Mailman-Users] Stitching together archives

Spencer Yost syost at triad.rr.com
Tue Jul 27 02:07:27 CEST 2004

About half of my archives were deleted by an over-zealous and under-smart
system administrator.  Fortunately I have a backup (so this is why you do
backups!  ) that is only missing a few days of the archives.

The deletion, and backup, took place before I did an upgrade from 2.14 to
2.15 this weekend.   My question: How do I stitch together the old 2.1.4
backups with the current set of archives that is 2.1.5.  I also know there
is some issues with combining archives in general I would like to see some
discussion on.

Thanks!

PS:  BTW  Upgrading from 2.1.4 to 2.1.5 exposed about 166 phantom queue
entries in my mailman moderation page and also fixed the problem I had
where occasionally posts by members were generating bounce messages even
though the posts were being delivered just fine.

Spencer