[Mailman-Users] moderateing requests not working

Valmiki N. Ramsewak lilvalo at mikiboy.com
Sun Jul 25 22:30:22 CEST 2004

Hi,
	I just upgraded to 2.1.5 . It seems to be working fine. THe only
problem is this. A few mailing lists on the server, have all messages
stopped and need to be approved by moderator. Well the messages reach
there fine, emails the moderators there are msessages there, and emails
the sender its waiting to be moderated.
	Then the moderaotr logs in and tells it to approve the message and
hits submit. And nothing happens. A few times I got 405 Method not allowed
error, but that seems to have gone away. So now the messages are jus stuck
watiing for approval. And none of the actions seem to get rid of them.
I've run the bin/check_perms and there are no problems
	Besides taht it works fine. Would appreciate any help please.

THanks
Valmiki
--
Got Speed?