[Mailman-Users] mailman archives requiring logons

Wolfgang Riedmann wolfgang at riedmann.it
Sun Jul 25 13:21:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have a mailman installation on a Debian 3 Woody server.

For a list I have configured the archive option o be active only for
subscribed users.

When I now try to access the archive, it ask email and password as it
should be, and after a succesful login, I can select the messages I
would like to see. When I then select a thread, it asks me again to
login.

What can be wrong? Session cookies should be active. I have tried
with IE5, Opera 7.23 and Mozilla 1.5....

TIA

Wolfgang

--
-- Wolfgang Riedmann
-- Individuelle EDV-Lösungen - Soluzioni informatiche personalizzate
-- http://www.riedmann.it - wolfgang at riedmann.it