[Mailman-Users] how to stop lists.domain.com becoming domain.com

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jul 24 18:23:28 CEST 2004

Mark Sapiro wrote:

>So, to summarize, I think posts are being addressed this way by the
>sender. If you see posts from the list addressed To: someone, Cc: the
>list, and you know that these posts were send to the list addressed
>To: the list only, then I don't know why this is happening.

One additional thought. If your list is set for "personalized
delivery", messages from the list would be individually addressed, but
I don't know if that would explain the Cc: as I have never used this
feature and it's not even enabled at my site. Anyway, it sounds as if
you DON'T want personalized delivery, so if it is set, turn it off.