[Mailman-Users] Subject Line on Invite Messages

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Fri Jul 23 12:51:01 CEST 2004

At 4:46 AM -0600 2004-07-23, LuKreme wrote:

>  On 23 Jul 2004, at 02:50, Brad Knowles wrote:
>>  	I created
>><http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.052.htp>
>  based on this thread.  This is a much better answer than telling people
>  to hack the source code....
>
>  Changing local configuration in mm_cfg.py is not "hacking the source code"

	No, it's not.  My original response was that I wasn't aware of
anything simple that could be done, and that the OP could choose to
hack the source code.  Mark came up with a much better answer, which
I was complimenting him for.  I was also informing him that I took
his answer and put it into the FAQ, albeit with some minor changes.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755