[Mailman-Users] Auto-Rejecting posts

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Jul 22 05:03:46 CEST 2004

I spend most of my time now with mailing lists manually rejecting posts
from non-members from the dozens and dozens of spam messages each lists
gets on a daily basis.  Is there some way to auto-reject or auto-drop
posts from non-subscribers that is more elegant than simply dumping the
entire admin db?

There are sometimes posts that exceed the size limit or cc limit that I
do approve, so simply discarding the entire spool of admin messages is
not a solution.

I am running 2.1.3, but am willing to upgrade to 2.15 or even a cvs
nightly to take care of this.

--
The Piper's calling you to join him