[Mailman-Users] Mailman question

C. L. Etheridge powercat at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 03:51:40 CEST 2004

Hello sorry to trouble you with my question.  Does Mailman address list recipients individually?  I am currently doing an (opt-in!) e-mail newsletter distributed via Smartlist.  Smartlist and Majordomo do not address recipients individually.  In other words, an e-mail send to a list via Smartlist in the "TO" field has the name of the list NOT the e-mail address of the recipient.  This results in several ISPs dumping the e-mail into the spam bin.

If my question is unclear, I'll subscribe to a list using Mailman and see what the output looks like.

Thanks,
Chas Etheridge
webmaster, LUMC