[Mailman-Users] Mailman questions

Jen Onsum jeonsum at stthomas.edu
Mon Jul 19 23:46:40 CEST 2004

I have three questions about Mailman...

1) Is there a way to list the entire membership list on one page, instead of having a different page for each letter of the alphabet?

2) When mass subscribing people, everyone is automatically set to receive plain mailings. Is there a way for people not to be automatically set to receive plain mailings when mass subscribing?  It's getting really annoying going through and unchecking 'plain' for thousands of subscribers.

3) Mailman is adding a footer to my mailings when it sends them out.  How can I stop it from doing this?