[Mailman-Users] Host server needed

Jill Mytton E.J.Mytton at uel.ac.uk
Tue Jul 20 12:37:35 CEST 2004

Dear All
I am currently at the University of East London and the IT department there
using mailman to run various email groups including one for me which
functions as a support group for former members of a cult.
However I am changing jobs at the beginning of October so I need to find a
new host. I would prefer not to use the university I am moving to (in any
case I dont know yet whether they use mailman) so I am looking for someone to
host this for me.

If you think you can help (and i am aware that cost will  be involved) could
you please contact me to discuss this.

Many thanks
Jill