[Mailman-Users] Query on editing headers and confirmation messages

Rob Hackney Rob.hackney at tkcsales.co.uk
Fri Jul 16 15:51:13 CEST 2004

I am setting up a announce-only list which is sitting on my LAN behind a
firewall. I've got a couple of queries which I haven't been able to find
answer for on the FAQ: I am not allowing access to the web interface so
the only way a subscriber can unsub is via email. I'd like to edit the
RFC2389 header info if possible:
Current: