[Mailman-Users] Re: headers

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Thu Jul 15 22:29:37 CEST 2004

At 3:13 PM -0500 2004-07-15, <powercat at verizon.net> wrote:

>  For those of you on shared hosts, can you get to the  Mailman script
>  and customize it as described in the faq?

	Mailman isn't really intended for use in this manner.  You can
install a shared copy and customize the templates on a per-list
basis, but that requires administrative access to the space where the
templates are stored.

>  Please excuse my dumb questions.  I am way over Smartlist's limitations
>  and hope Mailman can do a bit more for me.

	Having used SmartList in the past, I believe that Mailman would
likely be a huge improvement.  That said, I think you're going to
have to change the way you think about a lot of things if you want to
get Mailman to work for you.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755