[Mailman-Users] Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 582

Francisco Castillo fcastillo at hostgreen.com
Thu Jul 15 21:32:48 CEST 2004

Hello,

I has do a aptget install mailman on my debian woody.
I has a apache conf, a www-data user and group with id 33.
When i installed my mailman it give me no errors.
But when i go to http://...../mailman/admin it give me the error:

Mailman CGI error!!!
This entry is being stored in your syslog:
Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 582, GOT gid 33.  (Reconfigure to take
33?)

I has a group called www with id 582, so i remove it and then reinstalled
mailman (removing /etc/mailman too), but the problem go on.
So i ask for help:
How could i solve my problem?
Thanks in advance.
Francisco.