[Mailman-Users] list thinks everyone is non-member

Jeff Barger jeff at look.net
Thu Jul 15 17:20:27 CEST 2004

On Jul 15, 2004, at 9:48 AM, Alan McKay wrote:

> Update : further investigation shows it is not every user, but most
> users.
> And if I go into the admin interface and unsub the user then
> immediately
> resub them with the same address, it appears (at least at this point)
> to fix the problem for that user.

Use 'list_members' and check the output. Sometimes you'll find
'invisible' characters that do not show up in the web interface (as
your browser won't show them). This is especially possible if you
imported the addresses from a file.

Don't know if that's your problem but it's worth a look anyway.

-Jeff