[Mailman-Users] 3000 new members of my e-mail list not receivingmessages

mlahiphop.com info at mlahiphop.com
Mon Jul 12 22:59:44 CEST 2004

No-- all members are not set to receive digest.  I am wondering if
Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and other popular e-mail accounts have something
that blocks e-mails to a new list this long or something?  Because now
some people have received the message (mostly webmail users with e-
mail accounts on their own websites) but not anyone else. I'm at a
loss of explanation for this problem.

wrote:

> >Could there be a problem with subscribing so
> >many people at once, or the fact that I cut and pasted a list of e-
> >mail addresses from Notepad??  Any help would be appreciated--
> >
> >Clayton Call> addresses are subscribed and what their delivery
options are. Maybe
> you subscribed them all to receive digests?
>
> Go to administration -> Membership Management... and see if what

> --
> Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net>       The highway is for gamblers,
> San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B.
Dylan