[Mailman-Users] Verbosity of confirmation messages...

Forrest Aldrich forrie at forrie.com
Sat Jul 10 01:28:58 CEST 2004

I wonder if anyone else has done this -- problem is, as I stated, that
routine in CommandRunner.py is pretty universal, so commenting out
certain parts of that call tends to have unwanted results.

I still don't see the sense in having a confirmation of a confirmation -
ie: sending output of commands executed of a subscription/unsubscription
-- it's just too much noise.

Administrative commands other than that are different.