[Mailman-Users] Feature request

Robert Schmid rschmid at nmdp.org
Thu Jul 8 16:52:05 CEST 2004

Sorry if this is the wrong venue but I couldn't find a more appropriate
address.

I host several lists across several hosts on one server.  One of the
biggest problems I have is users insisting on sending large
attachments.  There is a need to be able to do this but I still have to
balance that against the needs of the slow-bandwidth users.  An ideal
solution for this is if mailman could have file upload area or, better,
automatically move large attachments to a file area and then forward the
original email with a link to the attachment.

Thanks for considering this!

(Also, a voting mechanism would be great!)

Robert Schmid
RaptorNet