[Mailman-Users] Mailman :: Authenticate Headers :: Better Body

Jeff Barger jeff at look.net
Fri Jul 9 20:00:34 CEST 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 1:02 PM, José Pablo Orozco Marín wrote:

> The problem is that somebody with a script in php or perl can send
> emails to the list changing headers, and that is an ugly hack.
> How we can prevent that from mailman?

I'm still not quite sure what you are asking. It seemed like you were
asking for a way to make sure a administrator is sending mail to your
perl script. But maybe you're asking how to prevent someone from
spoofing a announce-type list?

See: <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#3.11> and
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#3.34>

-Jeff