[Mailman-Users] Moving beyond the Newsletter FAQ

Ben M. Swihart ben at spiritguardian.com
Thu Jul 8 22:43:43 CEST 2004

I could, as you suggest, send them to mailman's web interface so they
can then add themselves, but it's a great deal of work (if not
impossible) to get this page to match an existing design.

Here is my subscription page:

Also, when someone wishes to enter a contest, they have an option of
subscribing to a newsletter.  This is a very commonly enabled feature to
forms online that collect customer data.   If they opt to subscribe to
the newsletter during contest entry, then I must somehow interact with
the mailman instance following or preceding data entry.

Here is the contest page:
http://thetroutdale.spiritguardian.com/contest.php

Regards,

Ben