[Mailman-Users] Admin commands via email

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Tue Jul 6 11:53:50 CEST 2004

At 10:45 AM +0200 2004-07-06, Bård Tommy Nilsen wrote:

>  I want to subscribe and unsubscribe members to/from my lists via email
>  Without the member getting the confirm email..
>
>  But when the users subscrib/unsubscribe I want them to confirm ...

	From the web interface, you can just go to the "Membership
Management" section, then the "Mass Subscribe" or "Mass Unsubscribe"
page.  For the "Mass Subscribe" page, you have the option of just
inviting them or actually directly subscribing them.  For the "Mass
Unsubscribe" page, you have the option of sending them an
"unsubscription acknowledgement".

	However, I do not know what the equivalent commands would be from
the command-line, or how you could achieve the same functionality via
the e-mail interface.  Is there a reason why you don't do this
through the web interface?

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755