[Mailman-Users] reply-to problems

Nick Cotter nick at extropy.net
Fri Jul 2 16:42:54 CEST 2004

Ah, sorry, it seems to be something to do with the virtusertable entry I
added to catch everything. I didn't think that would be a problem (that is,
I thought it would break everything if it broke anything).

Does anyone have any tips regarding the interaction between aliases,
virtusertable and mailman?

Cheers

Nick