[Mailman-Users] Installation???

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Fri Jul 2 15:58:02 CEST 2004

At 2:42 PM +0200 2004-07-02, Michael Schreyner wrote:

>  Can anybody give me a clue how to install mailman on my homepage/server.
>
>  I already copied the files in a directory but how do I get it running?
>
>  Is there a installation manual somewhere?

	The installation instructions are included in the tarball you
downloaded from <http://www.list.org/download.html>.  If you got the
files from someplace else (e.g., a binary package created by your OS
vendor) and the documentation was not included, you should get your
support from them.

	For further assistance with certain hardware platforms, we have
some relevant entries in the Mailman FAQ.  For example, if you use
MacOS X, you should see the Mailman FAQ entry at
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.021.htp>.
If you use Redhat Linux, you should see
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.020.htp>.

	See also the Mailman FAQ entry at