[Mailman-Users] bug?

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Fri Jul 2 10:44:31 CEST 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 05:06:12PM +0100, Ian A B Eiloart wrote:
> That's not 1 request, its "-1" request. There aren't any requests when they
> get there. I think this is a bug introduced in the last update (or the one
> before, I skipped a version). I've only seen it since I last upgraded.

There is a problem with 2.1.5 in that it expects every list to
have an administrative request database containing at least a one
entry (a dummy entry containing the version number recording the
database format).

Ways to resolve the -1 request warnings include:
 - do something that generates an administrative request, after
   handling it the request database will be left in the correct form
 - copy an "empty" request.pck from another list
 - fix the bug by applying the patch in
   <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=970383&group_id=103&atid=300103>

Jim

--