[Mailman-Users] mailman and courier

fmouse-mailman at fmp.com fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Thu Jul 1 23:08:07 CEST 2004

I solved this by hacking src/common.c so as to only compare the procces
group name with parentgroup if strcmp("mailman", mygroup->gr_name) returns
non-zero.  This solves the problem, but surely there must be a more elegant
solution.

Thus spake fmouse-mailman at fmp.com on Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:17:23PM CDT

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works    |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |       if you let it" |      available at