[Mailman-Users] bounced messages and VERP ??

Yogesh Subhash Talekar yogesh at unipune.ernet.in
Thu Jul 1 13:22:14 CEST 2004

hi,

I am using mailman with postfix.
While testing mailman I created a list with two address. Both had same
domain say "mydomain.com".

When all was working fine, mailman/postfix used to copy a single mail to
both the users.
I had a problem with one of the IDs and the mail destined to it bounced
few times. Later I fixed it, but found that now mailman (or postfix) has
started copying two separate mails to both the users?

What has changed? Is this a problem ? I may add more than 3000 users from
the same domain and I don't want each user to get a separate copy!

Please help/advice??

--yogesh