[Mailman-Users] mass subscription options

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Thu Jul 1 03:12:44 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm really happy with Mailman; I recently upgraded an install that was at
least a year or two old, so I basically took ownership of the project.
Nice stuff, especially with the htdig patches.

I have one more little question.  I don't want to let people do mass
subscriptions via the web interface without an invite.  Basically I figure
if someone is going to go that route, I'd like to have the opportunity to
catch any "spammy" activity, and I'd rather have the invite trigger that
than the first message.  Is there any way to disable the "Subscribe"
option so that it HAS to be an "invite"?

Thanks,

Charles

___
Charles Sprickman