[Mailman-Users] Member Options Page

Hannes Calitz hannes at interexcel.co.za
Fri Jan 30 08:47:01 CET 2004

Hi

I don't know if anyone can help, but when I edit the Member Options HTML
page, everything displays fine. For 10 minutes that is. After that, if I go
check, it has reverted back to the original page. When I go to the edit page
to change it again, it is still how I left it. Then if I click the "Submit
your changes" button, and check the page, it is how I changed it, albeit for
only 10 minutes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PLEEEEEEAAAAASE!!!

Tx

Hannes