[Mailman-Users] Removing illegal list member addresses

Andy Malato andym at oak.njit.edu
Tue Jan 27 21:09:01 CET 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Brad Knowles wrote:

! At 9:01 AM -0500 2004/01/27, Andy Malato wrote:
!
! >  I have a situation where one of my list adminstrators managed to get
! >  illegal characters into the address field, so there are about a dozen
! >  addresses that appear invalid.
!
! 	See <http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq03.013.htp>.
!

Thanks, but attempting to use that solution causes this error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bin/withlist", line 126, in ?
    from Mailman import Utils
  File "/export/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 26, in ?
    from __future__ import nested_scopes
ImportError: No module named __future__

Any suggestions as to what is causing those errors?

Thanks,

         ---Andy